STUDENT OF THE MONTH: ISABELLA WAMBEKE

PHS senior Isabella Wambeke was awarded Student of the Month for January

More stories from Mia Baxter

Kelly Emery Sunlight Photography 

Wambeke’s plans for after graduation include earning a degree in animal science and opening her own clogging studio. 

EDITOR’S NOTE: Each month, PHS staff nominate student of the month — those individuals who perform above and beyond expectation. Starting this month, the Prowl is changing the way it profiles these award-winning students and will feature more short facts and “this or that” items that will help people get to know them.

Name: Isabella Wambeke

Grade: 12

Nickname: Bella

Extracurricular Activities: FFA, 4-H, NHS and track

Hobbies: Clogging, reading, baking and raising/showing sheep

Plans for After College: Get a degree in animal science and become an animal nutritionists and/or an animal reproduction specialist. Also interested in opening her own clogging studio.

Biggest Inspiration: Mom

Proudest Accomplishment: Winning reserve grand champion specle face market lamb at fair

Pet Peeves: Touching or rubbing feet together

Biggest Fear: Mice

She is so fun to be around and makes everything so much better.

— Sidney O'Brien

They said it:

“I’ve known Isabella since kindergarten,” O’Brien said. “Bella is so energetic and lovable … I love how happy she is. She is so fun to be around and makes everything so much better.” — senior Sidney O’Brien

“I think the thing I like about Bella the best is how she’s very selfless; she has a deep care for others,” Meyer said. “She really wants everyone to feel like they fit it and make it a good, positive experience for everyone around her. “I don’t think you can beat [her work ethic]. She’s very driven, very dedicated to her studies. She takes it very seriously, but she’s also a good team player. — FFA Adviser Mr. Bryce Meyer

This or That (answers bolded)

Clean or Messy

Coke or Pepsi

White or Wheat

Cake or Donuts

Netflix or Hulu

Vanilla or Chocolate

Pancakes or Waffles

Cards or Board Games

Dress or Pants

Sneakers or Sandals

Ocean or Lake

Elk or Moose

Drive or Fly

Alaska or Hawaii

Math or Science

Dog or Cat

Pen or Pencil

Call or Text

Introverted or Extroverted

Salty or Sweet